Samstag, 19. November 2011

Lights for the light hearted

Today was Day 1 of the long expexted weekend. So I went with my housemates to the little second-hand store again to see what they got. The owner as an amazing talent for decorating her store. When we arrived there was a little silver tray on the old bench outside the entrance. On the tray she had put some cristal wine glasses and old  glass bowls. In each of them there was a little candle flickering in the dawn. It looked so beautiful that I decided to do it as well and of course, the shop could offer all the supplies that I needed. I chose an old wine glass as well, an old can for pouring milk into coffee and a candle holder. And here is the result <3 Exactly what I needed for the dark winter nights that lie ahead.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen