Sonntag, 11. März 2012

A little bag for a wonderful friend...

One of my best friends just got her master in psychology! (Applause, please!!) Unfortunately I could not be there with her to support her like she did for me, so I wanted to send her a special present to make up for it. I went to a second hand store and bought some Old-Lady-Skirts. I cut one of them and brought it into the typical baggy shape by rounding the edges a bit and adding the handles. And to make it a bit more Laura-like I added some flower fabric and put it around the top like a little belt. 





I hope the bag will fulfill its duty and carries around all the things that are dear to her!

All the best to you, Laura, M. Sc.!! <3

1 Kommentar:

  1. yes, all the best to Laura!!!

    and I wish I had your creativity and talent. or at least a bag like that. ;-)

    greetings
    bigsisterg

    AntwortenLöschen