Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

And then I was hooked.












In our bathroom at home we had these two big rugs made out of this textile yarn. Before it was cool. My mum made them. From yarn she bought at a big textile factory for I believe a very low price. Which is what the price should be considering that it's a waste product. I think it was a a year ago that I found this ball of yarn in a little store in France and bought it for not such a low price but well. Not soon after I finished my first little basket. I made one for my sister as well and then some time later did a huge one for... storing all my textile yarn!

So when I went home (the rugs are don't exist anymore), my mum told me to go up to the attic because there should still be in some corner some of the textile yarn that she bought some ten, fifteen years ago. Well, there was not only a little, but masses of this yarn in several different colours! Awesome! <3 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen