Samstag, 7. September 2013

I just want you to know that I'm happy.

So this my work space! We moved in almost a year ago, but this little corner with all those ribbons and tapes and pens and scissors was only finsihed some weeks ago. Well, its still not finished really, but its in a good state. Quite pathetic but I think I sat there one or twice during the last weeks. 

When I do stuff and its in any way possible, I do it on our couch. And that applies to everything. On the couch I do more stuff than anywhere else. Stupid, when all the things I need to cut, glue and paint are in another room. Also stupid because I leave quite some marks behind... glitter, scraps and threads which makes my boyfriend crazy. But still, it feels good to have a place where all the things have its place and on top of all look nice because its location is in the guest room. Or the guest bed is located in our study. Either way, that is how it looks.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen